New Easy Return Policy
Our Return policy was updated July 1, 2015. Read below to see how this affects you.
We offer several new features for automating returns, refunds, and exchanges, including:
- The ability to cancel an order and receive a full refund before the item has shipped.
- The ability to cancel portions of an order and receive a partial refund while still receiving other items in the order.
- The ability to initiate an RMA.
- Free return shipping for the first 15 days after ordering (we'll provide you with a shipping label).
- Any charges will be refunded automatically once the returned items are received.
What can be returned?
All items that have not yet shipped can be canceled for an immediate and full refund.
Once an item has shipped, unless otherwise indicated, most items on our site can be returned within 15 days for a full refund. Exceptions include:
- Clothing, bedding, and wearable items can only be exchanged for a different size.
- Freight items (such as fitness equipment shipped using non-standard carriers). These items must be returned to the manufacturer.
- Holiday-specific items (such as Christmas decorations) can only be returned up to one week prior to the Holiday.
In most cases, there's no need to contact customer service; if an item is eligible for return, there's no need to contact customer service. You'll see the link to start the RMA process for items that are eligible for return from your Order History page. If you don't see the RMA link on a particular item, just contact us and we'll help you out.
Retail and Third Party Items
Our return policies apply only to products purchased from this website, neweasy.com. Products purchased from other websites and in retail stores cannot be returned or exchanged from this site.
What is your address for returning an item?
Our products ship from more than 30 different warehouses, so where a return will be sent will depend on where the products originally shipped from. When you sign into your account, we'll provide you with a shipping label that's already filled out with the correct address.
Need to return an item?
No problem. You can create a pre-paid return shipping label online and we'll refund your purchase as soon as we receive it!
Sign in to your account to view your order history and follow the instructions to create a return label.
Initiating a Return
Step 1: Sign In
Scroll to the top of the page and click the My Account link to sign in. If you're already signed in, you'll see your first name in this spot instead.
Step 2: Find your Order
Click the Order History link from within the Account area and find the order containing the items you want to return.
Step 3: Initiate RMA
Click the I need to return or exchange an item link.
If you don't see the link to generate a return label, you may be out of your return period. There may be other options available to you - we're generally pretty flexible, so contact customer service and we'll see what we can do.